Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow Day

It's the biggest snow we've had this year, and hopefully it will be the last. I really don't like the cold but what would a snow day be without a little snow play. The girls have been begging to go out so I wrapped them up in layers of clothes and took them out. It sure did bring back alot of memories. Of course it never fails. We either can't find boots or gloves when we want them. This time it was gloves for Soph. She wore a pair of mine. They were HUGE on her but it didn't seem to phase her one bit. She ran out into the snow and threw herself down in it. She was screaming SNOW SNOW...but for her it comes out 'NO, NO!'

Sophie didn't really want me to take her picture. Everytime I tried, she ran away or literally put her face down in the snow or just turned away from me. But when Eve brings her camera out she's all smiles and cheese's or as Soph says 'EEEEEEzzz'.

No comments:

Post a Comment